All Saints Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
- All Saints Catholic School enrolls almost 400 students in Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 8.
- The school, founded in 1996 by the Archdiocese of Oklahoma City, serves the community of Norman and surrounding area.
- It is supported by the four Cleveland county Catholic parishes - St. Joseph, St. Thomas More, St. Andrew, and St. Mark the Evangelist.
- The school exists for four primary purposes: to teach doctrine, to develop community, to worship and to serve others.
- The curriculum at each grade level is comprehensive and integrates high quality academics with Christian leadership and living.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2007|
|Total Students||383 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||23 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Ranges from $4,600 to $7,500, depending on financial participation with our supporting parishes.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Dana Wade|
|Admissions Associate||Staci Armstrong|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
- All Saints Catholic School exists to teach children to know, love and serve God through academic pursuits and service to others.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Norman Grades: K-12 | 164 students
801 N Peters Ave
Norman, OK 73069
(405)850-5309 7.4 K-12
- Norman Grades: PK-5 | 77 students
606 S Santa Fe Avenue
Norman, OK 73069
(405)321-1275 4.6 PK-5
- Norman Grades: NS-12 | 758 students
3002 Broce Dr
Norman, OK 73072
(405)329-2500 0.9 NS-12
- Choctaw Grades: PK-12 | 182 students
3200 N Choctaw Rd
Choctaw, OK 73020
(405)737-4902 13.5 PK-12
I have three children (K, 5th, and 7th) attending ASCS. We have been proud members of this community since 2006. All Saints offers a Catholic education that nurtures the child's love for Christ. The teachers are dedicated and the new administration is committed to the success of this school. Both of my older children have scored consistently well on the IOWA test each year attesting to the continuity of learning. The teachers are not "bogged down" with unnecessary testing. The children at All Saints are polite and well mannered. I volunteer coach and the athletes are well behaved and respectful of the coaches and one another. The learning environment has been excellent for our children. I would highly recommend ASCS to parents who are looking for a good environment for their children!!
- Posted by Parent - emhot
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.