131st & Hazel Dell KinderCare
Hazel Dell teachers are passionate about your child's well-being, happiness, growth, development and safety.
We aim to provide a warm and nurturing environment that promotes self-esteem.
Caring for and educating children is more than a job for us.
It is an opportunity for us to reach each and every child in a way that positively impacts their world.
We are here to stimulate, engage, and promote curiosity inside each and every child.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our Hazel Dell KinderCare in Carmel, Indiana. We are
very excited to meet with you and your family. At KinderCare,
we believe in developing the whole child. We work hard to help your
child grow in their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical
development. At our Hazel Dell KinderCare Center, your children
will be part of a learning community with their teachers and peers
to learn all about the world around them. We know that children are
our greatest asset and they deserve the best possible start on a
lifetime of learning and opportunity.
At KinderCare Learning Centers, we've put together a national network of high-quality learning centers, a balanced curriculum, and individual attention with caring teachers all for one purpose: creating a nurturing and meaningful environment where your child can grow and learn. We believe inspired education leads to an inspired world. And when your family comes to KinderCare, we can create that world together.
- Here at KinderCare, one of our top priorities is the safety of your children. The front door of our center has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. At Hazel Dell KinderCare Ms. Christina is our Health & Safety Coordinator. Her role is to ensure our preparedness of direct emergencies, maintaining high cleanliness and safety standards in all classrooms, and conducting safety training exercises.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Accept Hoosier Childcare (covers partial or full tuition based on income and education level) - Parent must contact CCDF office and speak with case worker for approval; Center cannot assist with process, but accepts it. Co-pay levels vary between $5-$90 weekly
Endorse 131st & Hazel Dell KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.