131st & Hazel Dell KinderCare
Tel: (317) 843-2956
- Hazel Dell teachers are passionate about your child's well-being, happiness, growth, development and safety.
- We aim to provide a warm and nurturing environment that promotes self-esteem.
- Caring for and educating children is more than a job for us.
- It is an opportunity for us to reach each and every child in a way that positively impacts their world.
- We are here to stimulate, engage, and promote curiosity inside each and every child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to our Hazel Dell KinderCare in Carmel, Indiana. We are
very excited to meet with you and your family. At KinderCare,
we believe in developing the whole child. We work hard to help your
child grow in their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical
development. At our Hazel Dell KinderCare Center, your children
will be part of a learning community with their teachers and peers
to learn all about the world around them. We know that children are
our greatest asset and they deserve the best possible start on a
lifetime of learning and opportunity.
At KinderCare Learning Centers, we've put together a national network of high-quality learning centers, a balanced curriculum, and individual attention with caring teachers all for one purpose: creating a nurturing and meaningful environment where your child can grow and learn. We believe inspired education leads to an inspired world. And when your family comes to KinderCare, we can create that world together.
- Here at KinderCare, one of our top priorities is the safety of your children. The front door of our center has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. At Hazel Dell KinderCare Ms. Christina is our Health & Safety Coordinator. Her role is to ensure our preparedness of direct emergencies, maintaining high cleanliness and safety standards in all classrooms, and conducting safety training exercises.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Accept Hoosier Childcare (covers partial or full tuition based on income and education level) - Parent must contact CCDF office and speak with case worker for approval; Center cannot assist with process, but accepts it. Co-pay levels vary between $5-$90 weekly
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Carmel Grades: NS-PK | 225 students
4850 E 131st Street
Carmel, IN 46033
(317) 814-4262 0.8 NS-PK
- Noblesville Grades: PK-K | 245 students
14711 N Gray Rd
Noblesville, IN 46062
(317) 848-0123 1.8 PK-K
- Noblesville Grades: 9-12 | 767 students
15300 N Gray Rd
Noblesville, IN 46062
(317) 582-0120 2.2 9-12
- Carmel Grades: PK-12 | 167 students
1010 E 126th St
Carmel, IN 46082
(317) 519-5501 2.3 PK-12
- Fishers Grades: NS-PK
11562 Fishers Landing Dr
Fishers, IN 46038
(317) 577-3655 2.4 NS-PK
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.