31st Street KinderCare
The teachers and staff at KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
The majority of our teachers have their Child Development Associate's credential, Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education, or are working towards their Associate's Degree in Early Childhood Education.
Our KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings to attending additional training courses or seminars in the education field.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teacher's success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center at 31st and Garnett. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Here at KinderCare we believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parent's consider us to be an extension of their families.(their village). Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- Our facility is equipped with keypad entry. Upon enrollment you will be given a door code that expires every six months, at which time you will be given the new code. We make sure that all of our staff is certified in CPR and First Aid.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Local DHS FULL time only , NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are 31st Street KinderCare often compared to?
31st Street KinderCareis often viewed alongside schools like 71st Street KinderCare by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for 31st Street KinderCare?
The application deadline for 31st Street KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse 31st Street KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.