31st Street KinderCare
The teachers and staff at KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
The majority of our teachers have their Child Development Associate's credential, Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education, or are working towards their Associate's Degree in Early Childhood Education.
Our KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings to attending additional training courses or seminars in the education field.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teacher's success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center at 31st and Garnett. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Here at KinderCare we believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parent's consider us to be an extension of their families.(their village). Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- Our facility is equipped with keypad entry. Upon enrollment you will be given a door code that expires every six months, at which time you will be given the new code. We make sure that all of our staff is certified in CPR and First Aid.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Local DHS FULL time only , NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to 31st Street KinderCare is Town & Country School (1.8 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Christian Montessori Academy (1.8 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Destiny's Learning Academy (1.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tulsa Grades: K | 50 students
1919 S 129th East Ave
Tulsa, OK 74108
(918) 234-2429 1.4 K
- Tulsa Grades: K-8
3702 S 90th East Ave
Tulsa, OK 74145
(918) 628-6524 1.8 K-8
- Tulsa Grades: 2-12 | 152 students
8906 E. 34th Street
Tulsa, OK 74145
(918) 296-3113 1.8 2-12
- Tulsa Grades: PK-5 | 159 students
4849 S Mingo Rd
Tulsa, OK 74146
(918) 622-2327 2.2 PK-5
- Tulsa Grades: 4-12 | 15 students
5515 S Mingo Rd M
Tulsa, OK 74146
(918) 828-9069 2.8 4-12
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.