80th Avenue KinderCare
The teachers at the 80th Avenue KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Our teachers have an average tenure of eight years at KinderCare an average of twelve years in the Early Childhood Education field.
The majority of our teachers have their Child Development Associate's Credential or Associate's Degree in Early Childhood Education.
The 80th Avenue KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education and training.
Our staff is dedicated to the development and growth of each and every individual child that we care for and work hard each day to make each child's day special.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the 80th Avenue KinderCare in Tinley Park. We are very excited to meet with you and your family! Here we believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Each age group, from infants to school age, has their very own curriculum. Our teachers have more than 150 years of combined experience teaching at KinderCare and they go above and beyond each day to enhance academic success in each individual child. We work to ensure that each child's personal experience is unique and individualized. We would love to show you all our center has to offer for you and your child and look forward to hearing from you.
- At the 80th Avenue KinderCare your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition entry to classrooms is only through a coded door where only authorized family members have the code to enter. We also have a Health and Safety Coordinator that conducts monthly fire and disaster drills, as well as maintaining high cleanliness standards. The majority of our staff are also first aid and CPR certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Chicago Plan - Now accepting a few subsidy families - call center for details
Endorse 80th Avenue KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.