179th Street KinderCare
- The staff at Tinley Park welcomes all families. We pride ourselves on great family connections and making sure all families leave happy and satisfied each and every day.
- We provide a hands on curriculum and a fun-filled learning experience.
- We hope you decide to take a moment to set up a tour to see our teachers in action!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||41:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the 179th st. KinderCare! We can't wait to share with you and your child all the wonderful and exciting activities happening at the Center. Your child will have the opportunity to explore their surroundings and learn through hands on experiences. Our KinderCare features classroom monitors in the main lobby where you can observe your child learning and interacting with their friends. What a great feeling to be able to head off to work and see first hand that your child is happy and having fun. Our KinderCare features separate classrooms for each age group from infants through school age. Each classroom is print rich and staff members work at helping each child recognize and print letters and numbers as age permits. We understand that each and every child is unique when it comes to learning. Some children are visual, auditory, kinesthetic or a combination of learners. We believe in developing the "Whole Child". We extend an open invitation to join our KinderCare family.
- Health and Safety is a team effort at our 179th st. KinderCare. Staff under the watchful eye of the director, assistant director and safety coordinator are diligent about health and safety throughout the Center. A keypad allows admittance to the Center for parents and staff. The fenced playground sits behind the Center away from the parking lot for added security. Each staff member is CPR and First Aid certified for infant through adult. The health and safety of the children in our care is of the utmost importance.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Department of Human Services - DHS, All Foster Children (No Co-Pay)
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tinley Park Grades: PK-12 | 75 students
18350 Crossing Dr
Tinley Park, IL 60487
(708)342-5278 1.2 PK-12
- Tinley Park Grades: Inquire with school | 36 students
18350 Crossing Dr
Tinley Park, IL 60487 1.2 Inquire with school
- Tinley Park Grades: K-8 | 356 students
17171 84th Avenue
Tinley Park, IL 60477
(708)429-7171 1.7 K-8
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.