179th Street KinderCare
The staff at Tinley Park welcomes all families. We pride ourselves on great family connections and making sure all families leave happy and satisfied each and every day.
We provide a hands on curriculum and a fun-filled learning experience.
We hope you decide to take a moment to set up a tour to see our teachers in action!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 41 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the 179th st. KinderCare! We can't wait to share with you and your child all the wonderful and exciting activities happening at the Center. Your child will have the opportunity to explore their surroundings and learn through hands on experiences. Our KinderCare features classroom monitors in the main lobby where you can observe your child learning and interacting with their friends. What a great feeling to be able to head off to work and see first hand that your child is happy and having fun. Our KinderCare features separate classrooms for each age group from infants through school age. Each classroom is print rich and staff members work at helping each child recognize and print letters and numbers as age permits. We understand that each and every child is unique when it comes to learning. Some children are visual, auditory, kinesthetic or a combination of learners. We believe in developing the "Whole Child". We extend an open invitation to join our KinderCare family.
- Health and Safety is a team effort at our 179th st. KinderCare. Staff under the watchful eye of the director, assistant director and safety coordinator are diligent about health and safety throughout the Center. A keypad allows admittance to the Center for parents and staff. The fenced playground sits behind the Center away from the parking lot for added security. Each staff member is CPR and First Aid certified for infant through adult. The health and safety of the children in our care is of the utmost importance.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Department of Human Services - DHS, All Foster Children (No Co-Pay)
Endorse 179th Street KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.