Easter Seals Therapeutic Day School
Tel: (708) 802-9050
- Easter Seals Metropolitan Chicago provides comprehensive services for individuals with disabilities or other special needs and their families to improve quality of life and maximize independence.
- The goal of the Easter Seals Adult Vocational Program is to provide meaningful employment opportunities to individuals with severe developmental disabilities.
- In addition, the adult vocational program will maximize each client's ability to perform the essential functions necessary to become productive members of society.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||89 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Blue Island Grades: 4-12 | 8 students
1962 Broadway St
Blue Island, IL 60406
(708) 389-8137 8.8 4-12
- Melrose Park Grades: 1-8 | 34 students
1100 N 22nd Av
Melrose Park, IL 60160
(708) 345-4500 22.4 1-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?