Easter Seals Therapeutic Day School
- Easter Seals Metropolitan Chicago provides comprehensive services for individuals with disabilities or other special needs and their families to improve quality of life and maximize independence.
- The goal of the Easter Seals Adult Vocational Program is to provide meaningful employment opportunities to individuals with severe developmental disabilities.
- In addition, the adult vocational program will maximize each client's ability to perform the essential functions necessary to become productive members of society.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||89 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Blue Island Grades: Inquire with school | 12 students
1962 Broadway St
Blue Island, IL 60406
(708)389-8137 8.8 Inquire with school
- Melrose Park Grades: 1-8 | 44 students
1100 N 22nd Av
Melrose Park, IL 60160
(708)345-4500 22.4 1-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.