Gateway Academy & Learning Center
Tel: (708) 756-5000
- Private School, Home School, Summer School & Private Tutoring.
- We begin with a Diagnostic Assessment to find out exactly where your child's skill levels are. The we develop an Individualized Instructional Program that is designed to bring the skills up to where they need to be.
- 3 Students per Teacher.* Certified Teachers * Guaranteed Improvement * 100% Success Rate!.
Gateway Academy & Learning Center places among the top 20% of private schools in Illinois for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||LD/ADD/ADHD/Others|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Full/Part Time Students Accepted. Tuition beginning at $75/week.|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||137 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Full/Part Time Students Accepted. Tuition beginning at $89/week.|
- Gateway Learning Center has been helping students for nearly 30 years. We begin with a diagnostic assessment to determine skill levels, complete a goal-setting session and develop an individualized instructional plan. We offer Private Schooling, Home Schooling, Private Tutoring and Summer School. We have 3 students per teacher. Our instructors are certified. We guarantee improvement and have 100% Success Rate!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Heights Grades: PK-8 | 139 students
330 W Highland Dr
Chicago Heights, IL 60411
(708) 754-4492 7.7 PK-8
- Glenwood Grades: 2-8 | 105 students
500 W 187th St
Glenwood, IL 60425
(708) 754-0175 8.3 2-8
- Naperville Grades: 1-12 | 89 students
1220 Bond St
Naperville, IL 60563
(630) 355-0200 26.5 1-12
- Palos Heights Grades: K-8 | 122 students
6330 W 127th St
Palos Heights, IL 60463
(708) 385-7717 6.4 K-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.