Trinity Lutheran School
- Top Ranked IL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 248 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
Art Club, Chess Club, National Junior Honor Society, Science Club, Service Club, Spanish Club, Theater Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Cherub Choir, Jubilation Choir, Middle Grade Choir, Operetta, Praise Bells, Trinity Chimes, Trinity Singers
- *Trinity Lutheran School educates children from 3 year-old preschool through 8th grade.
- *Established in 1859, Trinity Lutheran has been providing enriching Christian education for over 160 years
- *Nationally Accredited and State Recognized
- *Christian beliefs and values taught daily
- *NEW Flexible 2, 3, and 5 half and full day 3-year-old preschool options
- *Half day and full day 4-year-old preschool
- *Half day and full day kindergarten
- *State certified and highly qualified teachers
- *Caring & nurturing environment
- Hot lunch program, computer lab & gymnasium
- *Before school & after school care (7am-6pm)
- *Clear Touch Student Interactive Board, iPad, & Chromebook technology
- *Accelerated reading & math
- *Fine arts including choir, band, theater & art
- *Interscholastic athletics including basketball, volleyball, soccer, track & cheerleading
- Contact Victoria West, Admissions Director, at 708-532-3529 X-225 to schedule your personal tour today!
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Trinity Lutheran School offer?
Trinity Lutheran School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Trinity Lutheran School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Trinity Lutheran School?
The application deadline for Trinity Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Trinity Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards