St Damian School
Tel: (708) 687-4230
- Saint Damian School is a Christian educational community of the Catholic Church of the Archdiocese of Chicago in Oak Forest, Illinois.
- As such, it is an entity of Saint Damian Parish and operates according to the policies established by the Archdiocese of Chicago Office of Catholic Schools.
- Saint Damian School is a community of students, faculty, parents, staff, and clergy united for the purpose of parochial education in the Catholic tradition.
- Through mutual respect and sharing of ideas among students, faculty, and parents Saint Damian School provides an environment for spiritual and academic growth and an education that fosters the dignity of the individual.
- Saint Damian School continually strives to provide the best possible education for its students by developing the knowledge, attitudes, and skills essential for life-long learning and by instilling a sense of Christian values.
- This experience of learning in a Christian Community provides a sound foundation for students which will enable them to live and grow in the Gospel message throughout their lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2005|
|Total Students||487 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lansing Grades: PK-8 | 262 students
3660 Randolph Street
Lansing, IL 60438
(708) 474-1700 11.9 PK-8
- South Holland Grades: PK-8 | 364 students
16300 State St
South Holland, IL 60473
(708) 333-5471 6.9 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.