Infant Jesus Of Prague School
Infant Jesus of Prague School promotes Catholic education and traditions with Christian values in a loving, secure and compassionate environment centered on Jesus' teachings.
We focus on excellence in education with a commitment to the total formation of all students as they journey through life.
- Top Ranked IL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 264 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2004
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
(Navy pants and IJP polo)
(Navy pants and IJP polo)
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Infant Jesus of Prague is committed to the vision of Catholic education and to providing a Christian atmosphere. We believe our faith inspires us to design and deliver a curriculum that challenges all students to reach their full potential. We recognize that each student is unique and created with dignity and special gifts, learning in different ways.
- We believe that parents are the primary educators of their children. Working with parents, we develop a partnership that encourages academic excellence, faith formation, character development, evangelization and Christian discipleship.
Profile last updated:
My son absolutely loves attending IJP! IJP provides a great learning environment while encompassing the Catholic faith for its students. IJP also has an amazing staff that is always able and willing to facilitate and administer to your child`s academic needs.
I am a proud alumnus and have now sent my daughter to IJP since preschool. The combination of high academic standards, extracurricular activities, and teachings of the Christian faith are well worth the price. IJP graduates students with a strong academic foundation and an unmatched moral compass. Make IJP your choice for your children!
Endorse Infant Jesus Of Prague School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.