Hello Montessori Preschool & Kindergarten
- Hello Montessori Preschool & Kindergarten, established in the summer of 2004 at the response of community need, is nestled conveniently in a quiet residential neighborhood.
- The school's mission and that of each of its staff is to provide educational experiences employing the Montessori Method, which enables students to develop primary-level academic & life skills, self-worth, self-regulation, independence and purpose to the best of their individual ability.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Speech, hearing, mild learning differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniforms & uniform colors only)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Fees available upon introductory family tour only.|
- We are a registered preschool and kindergarten with the Illinois School Board of Education. Candidate applicants may be no younger than 3 years of age.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Homewood Grades: PK-K | 44 students
18328 Ashland Ave
Homewood, IL 60430
(708)206-0350 0.7 PK-K
- Merrillville Grades: PK-8 | 143 students
801 W 73rd Ave
Merrillville, IN 46410
(219)769-2049 17.5 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.