Hello Montessori Preschool & Kindergarten
Tel: (708) 647-8054
- Hello Montessori Preschool & Kindergarten, established in the summer of 2004 at the response of community need, is nestled conveniently in a quiet residential neighborhood.
- The school's mission and that of each of its staff is to provide educational experiences employing the Montessori Method, which enables students to develop primary-level academic & life skills, self-worth, self-regulation, independence and purpose to the best of their individual ability.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Speech, hearing, mild learning differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniforms & uniform colors only)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Fees available upon introductory family tour only.|
- We are a registered preschool and kindergarten with the Illinois School Board of Education. Candidate applicants may be no younger than 3 years of age.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Homewood Grades: PK-K | 44 students
18328 Ashland Ave
Homewood, IL 60430
(708) 206-0350 0.7 PK-K
- Hazel Crest Grades: PK-K | 47 students
16777 Dixie Hwy
Hazel Crest, IL 60429
(708) 335-4831 2.7 PK-K
- Matteson Grades: PK-5 | 24 students
4200 Maple Ave
Matteson, IL 60443
(708) 748-0327 5.2 PK-5
- Park Forest Grades: K-8 | 28 students
119 Chestnut St
Park Forest, IL 60466
(708) 481-8909 4.9 K-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.