Hello Montessori Preschool & Kindergarten
- Hello Montessori Preschool & Kindergarten, established in the summer of 2004 at the response of community need, is nestled conveniently in a quiet residential neighborhood.
- The school's mission and each of its staff is to provide educational experiences employing the Montessori Method, which will enable students to develop primary-level academic & life skills, self-worth, independence and purpose to the best of their individual ability.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Speech, hearing, mild learning differences|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniforms & uniform colors only)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Fees available upon introductory tour only.|
- We are a registered preschool and kindergarten with the Illinois School Board of Education. Candidate applicants may be no younger than 3 years of age.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MerrillvilleGrades: K-9 | 166 students
801 W 73rd Ave
Merrillville, IN 46410
- HomewoodGrades: PK-KG | 44 students
18328 Ashland Ave
Homewood, IL 60430
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.