Salem Lutheran Early Childhood Center
Tel: (708) 206-0350
- The purpose of Salem Lutheran Early childhood Center that each child is a unique and special gift of god with different needs and abilities.
- Each child is encouraged to develop scenically, emotionally, physically, intellectually, and spiritually at his or her own rate.
- No child is discriminated against because of race, color, sex, religion or ethnic origin.
- Any child with special needs need with be considered on individual basis.
- Our center is licensed by the Illinois department of child and family services.
- Our experience staff members, meet, with most of them exceeding their requirements for teachers.
- Children are taught in a loving christian environment that emphasizes respect, sharing, getting along with others, and learning while having fun.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||44:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Homewood Grades: PK-K | 24 students
18850 Riegel Rd
Homewood, IL 60430
(708) 647-8054 0.7 PK-K
- Oak Forest Grades: PK-8 | 67 students
5217 149th St
Oak Forest, IL 60452
(708) 535-1524 6.5 PK-8
- Park Forest Grades: K-8 | 28 students
119 Chestnut St
Park Forest, IL 60466
(708) 481-8909 5.5 K-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.