Oak Forest KinderCare
Oak Forest KinderCare Photo #3 - Ms. Elsa and Ms. Sarah love using their puppet stage to entertain their children!
Oak Forest KinderCare Photo #6 - Ms. Anita gets her children ready for Kindergarten by working on their writing skills.
With over 50 years of combined experience, our teachers are passionate about Early Childhood care and education.
We work closely with families to ensure that we are meeting the individual needs of all of our students.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Oak Forest KinderCare located just across the street from the library and Park District. We are just off of 159th and Central, which makes taking the Metra very convenient for parents, I-57 is just a few minutes away. We provide bus service to all of Oak Forest School District 142 and Arbor Park School District 145. We have a flexible program to ensure our ability to fit the needs of our families.
- Our center uses a keypad entry and has locked fenced in playgrounds. All staff completed their First Aid Certifications and CPR training on an annual basis as part of their employment with KinderCare.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Arabic, Spanish
- Illinois Dept. of Human Services [IDHS], Dept. of Children & Family Services [DCFS] for all ages - parents have a co-pay'¦$35 co-pay; $45 for 2 children; $55 for 3+ children (income-based subsidy) weekly'¦Go to www.actforchildren.org for more information NACCRRA Id # 33592
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Oak Forest KinderCare?
The application deadline for Oak Forest KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Oak Forest KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
What Is Praxis?
Praxis is part of the teacher licensing process many states require.
September 30, 2022Student Health Records: Vaccinations
Most parents have questions about vaccinations. We look at the big picture and offer some sources for you to do your own research.