St George School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (708) 532-2626
- St George School serves 248 students in grades 1-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- The student:teacher of St George School is 19:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||248 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Homewood Grades: NS-PK | 33 students
18247 Crawford Avenue
Homewood, IL 60430
(708) 798-2110 3.7 NS-PK
- Hazel Crest Grades: NS-5 | 81 students
3451 W. 175th St.
Hazel Crest, IL 60429
(708) 922-1229 4.2 NS-5
- University Park Grades: PK-8 | 149 students
425 Exchange St
University Park, IL 60484
(708) 672-6200 10.5 PK-8
This school provides a loving and caring home for my child. I could not be more pleased with my choice in a school. The teachers always have the students best interest at heart and are eager to help when needed. The students who graduate from St. George are active members in the community such as Doctors, Mayors and Principals of other learning institutions. My student has a strong footing going into highschool and his scores on the ACT Aspire are strong and support his report card grades.
- Posted by Parent - Former St. George Parent
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.