Christian Hills School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (708) 349-7166
- Christian Hills School's mission is to assist parents in their God given responsibility to nurture, discipline, and instruct their children.
- It is our desire to further the kingdom of God by helping to equip its youngest members for His service through a personal commitment to Jesus Christ.
- We recognize that each student is blessed with unique gifts and abilities and it is our privilege to guide each child in the positive expression and stewardship of those talents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||155 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,995|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tinley Park Grades: PK-8 | 322 students
17171 84th Avenue
Tinley Park, IL 60477
(708) 429-7171 1.9 PK-8
- Hazel Crest Grades: NS-5 | 81 students
3451 W. 175th St.
Hazel Crest, IL 60429
(708) 922-1229 7.5 NS-5
- Homewood Grades: NS-PK | 33 students
18247 Crawford Avenue
Homewood, IL 60430
(708) 798-2110 7.2 NS-PK
Christian Hills is an excellent school both academically and spiritually. The curriculum of Christian Hills is ahead by many grade levels of most public schools. As a parent, I have not seen a nicer group of parents and administrators at any other school. The diversity of the school has exposed our children to people of many cultures and backgrounds and it has made a positive impact on their school and overall life experience.
- Posted by Parent - yhj
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?