Sandbox Early Care & Education
Tel: (708) 349-7732
- Sandbox preschool has been providing high quality child care in the community for over 39 years.
- Sandbox continues its commitment to excel in early care and education.
- Our goal is to make each child ready for future schooling by giving the necessary academic skills and to instill in each child a love of learning and a sense of adventure in the search for knowledge.
- The sandbox believes that each child possesses great dignity, and deserves to be treated with respect, and that, in the proper environment, children will develop a love of learning and a learning to love self, friends, and the world around us.
- Sandbox preschool Goal is to develop in all children a positive self-image and a sense of adventure in the search for knowledge.
- To provide developmental opportunities and experiences meeting the cognitive, the social, the emotional and physical needs of each child.
- To help each child adjust and become secure and happy, and self-confident in this new environment.
- To prepare the child for future schooling by allowing development at his/her individual pace.
- To provide quality care in a homelike atmosphere that is comfortable, safe and enjoyable for those children requiring part or all day care.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Matteson Grades: PK-K | 7 students
3535 Lincoln Hwy
Matteson, IL 60443
(708) 748-2223 10.6 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.