John Humphrey Drive KinderCare
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (708) 349-4990
Our team is filled with women of all different backgrounds.
Each member of our team is First Aid and CPR Certified and has previous experience in the Early Childhood Education Field.
Our Lead Teachers all hold a degree in Early Childhood Education and our Assistant Teachers are in the process of attaining their degrees.
We all believe in overall development of each individual child and go above and beyond each day to ensure the highest level of learning for your child.
Come in and meet our team today to see the John Humphrey Drive KinderCare Difference!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the John Humphrey Drive KinderCare in Orland Park. We are very excited to meet with you and your family! Here we believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Each age group, from Infant to School Age, has their very own curriculum. Our teachers go above and beyond each day to enhance academic success in each individual child. We work to ensure that each child's personal experience is unique and individualized. Do not hesitate to give us a call with any question that you have about our program!
- Here at John Humphrey Drive KinderCare, your child will not only have a safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn in, but they will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children. Our staff works to promote a safe and healthy environment by adhering to strict cleaning policies. Each classroom is sanitized daily and thoroughly detailed by a professional crew.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CHICAGO PLAN SUBSIDY CENTER --- Illinois Dept. of Human Services [IDHS], Dept. of Children & Family Services [DCFS] for all ages - parents have a co-pay'¦$25 co-pay; $35 for 2 children; $45 for 3+ children (income-based subsidy) weekly'¦Go to www.actforchildren.org for more information ---
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to John Humphrey Drive KinderCare is Easter Seals Therapeutic Day School (4.1 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is St. Michael School (0.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orland Park Grades: PK-8 | 698 students
14355 Highland Ave
Orland Park, IL 60462
(708) 349-0068 0.8 PK-8
- Orland Park Grades: PK-K | 40 students
9970 W 151st St
Orland Park, IL 60462
(708) 349-7557 0.8 PK-K
- Orland Park Grades: PK-K | 90 students
14311 S 82nd Ave
Orland Park, IL 60462
(708) 349-7732 1.7 PK-K
- Orland Park Grades: PK-6 | 36 students
14249 S. Wolf Rd
Orland Park, IL 60467
(708) 244-2424 2.1 PK-6
Kindercare has been a place that I have always had great memories from me as a child and now my son. I love the way it is structured for learning. But more than that, Kindercare the John Humphrey location in Orland Park is a dream come true. As a new mom and relocating to a different state, a safe learning environment was pertinent for my son. Now throw in a pandemic and racial tension, and it made everything harder. As a parent, I wanted to make sure my child went to a place where he learned and children looked like him and other races. My son was one that typically doesn`t like going to new places, however, one day one when Ms Melissa the director came out to greet us and took my son from me, I knew it was the place to be. She showed him so much love and care. She has been like that from day one and still continues. I appreciate all the staff there. Especially the assistant director and my son's teachers. I have seen a huge difference in my son's learning. He also is always excited when I pick him up to share what he learned at school. Well, as much as a two years can share! If you are looking for a good place to send your children. This is the place to go. I gladly recommend it to anyone looking for childcare.
- Posted by Parent - Arrie Simpson
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.