St Michael School
Tel: (708) 349-0068
- St. Michael School is a Christ-centered community that provides a caring environment emphasizing academics, moral values and discipline.
- Through a comprehensive range of programs and services, St. Michael School successfully prepares students for the endless challenges that lay ahead.
- St. Michael School is the beginning of your child's lifelong educational and spiritual journey.
- We believe education is a never ending process of growth and challenge.
- Education enriches the whole person: soul, mind and body. We believe that parents are the primary educators of their children and together with teachers facilitate the learning process.
- We believe children learn and succeed in a caring atmosphere where they are given the opportunity to see their own value.
- Catholic education strives to reinforce the principles and values of Church, home and community in an effort to mold tomorrow’s citizens.
- Therefore, we strive to create and maintain an environment for this growth and challenge.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2013|
|Total Students||698 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.