Mi Sol Montessori Academy
Tel: (708) 244-2424
- Mi Sol Montessori Preschool's aim is to aid the child in the process of their self-construction.
- Mi Sol Montessori is determined to provide children of diverse races and diverse backgrounds with a superior holistic early childhood learning experience and environment.
- We are convinced that the montessori method is a superior teaching method.
- When used in conjunction with a spanish language immersion program, our families' expectations for their child will be exceeded.
- The organization appreciates and values the opportunity it has to make a difference in children's lives.
- As such, we take nothing for granted and aspire to achieve great things in early childhood education.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Coalition of Alternative Community Schools
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Get to know us- spend some time on our website and social media!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orland Park Grades: PK-8 | 698 students
14355 Highland Ave
Orland Park, IL 60462
(708) 349-0068 1.4 PK-8
- Tinley Park Grades: PK-K | 39 students
17007 Oak Park Avenue
Tinley Park, IL 60477
(708) 614-7577 6.5 PK-K
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.