Pinewood Drive KinderCare
We are proud to say that some of our teachers have been at our center since it opened in 1990.
Several others have been with KinderCare for 20 or more years.
Each of our lead classroom teachers are teacher qualified according to the State of Illinois standards. Some of them also hold college degrees.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 7 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We would like to invite you to stop in to see our center and meet our staff. We have been at this location since 1990 serving families in Orland Park, Homer Glen, and Lockport. We take great pride in our center and the longevity of many of our staff members. We care for children ages 6 weeks - 12 years. Educational programs are available at each level including a kindergarten program and before and after school care.
- We strive to make our center both a safe and healthy place to be. Our front entryway is password protected by a keypad. Our age appropriate fenced in playgrounds offer a safe environment for your child to play outside. We serve two well balanced meals and a snack each day, all of which are prepared on the premises. Our staff are trained and certified in First Aid and CPR.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Dept. of Children & Family Services [DCFS]...Illinois Dept. of Human Services [IDHS] - parents have a co-pay'¦$65 per week co-pay (income-based subsidy) weekly'¦Go to www.actforchildren.org for more information...USAB (Military) NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Pinewood Drive KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.