Elim Christian School
- At Elim, we seek to move beyond the notions that the world continues to hold about persons with disabilities.
- Life at Elim stands in contrast to the world's view.
- Through its four major program areas on its main campus and in 15 discovery locations, over 300 servants work each day to bring 800 persons with disabilities beyond their potential to become the living testimonies God created them to be.
- Elim Christian Services is based on the conviction that the Bible is the infallible Word of God that provides a Christian world and life view that gives purpose, definition, and context to Elim's ministry to children and adults with disabilities.
- Empowered by this vision, Elim Christian Services recognizes its obligation to provide those with disabilities a Christian education and training in vocational and life skills that will equip them to achieve their highest God-given potential.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||243 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Blue IslandGrades: PK-12 | 16 students
1962 Broadway St
Blue Island, IL 60406
- NapervilleGrades: PK-12 | 51 students
619 E Franklin Avenue
Naperville, IL 60540
- ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 248 students
4770 S Dorchester Ave
Chicago, IL 60615
January 17, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.