Elim Christian School
- At Elim, we seek to move beyond the notions that the world continues to hold about persons with disabilities.
- Life at Elim stands in contrast to the world's view.
- Through its four major program areas on its main campus and in 15 discovery locations, over 300 servants work each day to bring 800 persons with disabilities beyond their potential to become the living testimonies God created them to be.
- Elim Christian Services is based on the conviction that the Bible is the infallible Word of God that provides a Christian world and life view that gives purpose, definition, and context to Elim's ministry to children and adults with disabilities.
- Empowered by this vision, Elim Christian Services recognizes its obligation to provide those with disabilities a Christian education and training in vocational and life skills that will equip them to achieve their highest God-given potential.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||243 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 248 students
4770 S Dorchester Ave
Chicago, IL 60615
Blue IslandGrades: PK-12 | 16 students
1962 Broadway St
Blue Island, IL 60406
NapervilleGrades: PK-12 | 51 students
619 E Franklin Avenue
Naperville, IL 60540
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?