Elim Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (708) 389-0555
- At Elim, we seek to move beyond the notions that the world continues to hold about persons with disabilities.
- Life at Elim stands in contrast to the world's view.
- Through its four major program areas on its main campus and in 15 discovery locations, over 300 servants work each day to bring 800 persons with disabilities beyond their potential to become the living testimonies God created them to be.
- Elim Christian Services is based on the conviction that the Bible is the infallible Word of God that provides a Christian world and life view that gives purpose, definition, and context to Elim's ministry to children and adults with disabilities.
- Empowered by this vision, Elim Christian Services recognizes its obligation to provide those with disabilities a Christian education and training in vocational and life skills that will equip them to achieve their highest God-given potential.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||243 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Blue Island Grades: 4-12 | 8 students
1962 Broadway St
Blue Island, IL 60406
(708) 389-8137 4.6 4-12
- Burbank Grades: 9-12 | 650 students
5556 W 77th St
Burbank, IL 60459
(708) 458-6900 6.7 9-12
- Milford Grades: 4-12 | 15 students
10833 So Laporte
Milford, IL 60953
(708) 425-3344 71 4-12
- Naperville Grades: PK-12 | 51 students
619 E Franklin Avenue
Naperville, IL 60540
(630) 355-6870 21.3 PK-12
Our son, Jeff, spent 5 years at Elim. Sadly, he passed away a few months ago, but to the end of his days he spoke with love about his days at Elim. He found his faith there. Little League, hockey, swimming to round out the first class curriculum don't forget the senior prom. Those were among the happiest days of his life fulfilled as a valued person who just happened to have a disability. Thank you so much for what you continue to do. He carried Elim with him all the days of his life. What a blessing.
- Posted by Parent - Ann Johnson
Eli`s is a amazing school!! My daughter loves every staff member she sees! Her positive vibes when she comes to school comforts me knowing she`s In good hands and learning so much while in school!
- Posted by Parent - Mother
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.