- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 237 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: Dec. 15 / May. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Board Games, Chess, Cooking, Dance, Gardening, Improv
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Private Music Lessons
- Half-day and full-day Montessori preprimary
- Progressive 1st - 8th grade curriculum
- Award-winning Outdoor Learning Space
- 4,000 square foot farm
- Before and after school for all grade levels
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Ancona School offer a summer program?
What sports does Ancona School offer?
When is the application deadline for Ancona School?
Endorse Ancona School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards