A Village Green Montessori
- A Village Green Montessori School in downtown Libertyville, is founded by resident, Ann Phillips.
- Ann Phillips is an experienced Montessori Directress certified by the American Montessori Society. She began teaching at Highland Park Montessori in 1998.
- A Village Green Montessori is affiliated with the American Montessori Society, is registered with the Illinois Department fo Education and the Illinois Association of Montessori Schools and is licensed through the Department of Child and Family Services.
- The school will serve children ages two to six and include a kindergarten enrichment program.
- The goal of thei school is to help children become creative, competent individuals, who are fully aware of themselves, of others, and the world around them.
- Additional goals include love of learning, self-motivation, persistence and concentration, habits of inner discipline and order, and increased self-esteem.
- To realize these goals, we have created a school where children can be themselves in an atmosphere of freedom and responsibility.
- A Village Green Montessori is a place where little ones will come joyfully and discover a love of learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lake Villa Grades: PK-K | 31 students
101 S Beck Rd.
Lake Villa, IL 60046
(847)356-4282 9.4 PK-K
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.