Abbotsford Christian Academy
Tel: (715) 223-4445
- Abbotsford Christian Academy serves 57 students in grades Prekindergarten-12 and is a member of the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow) and the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- The student:teacher of Abbotsford Christian Academy is 10:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Other.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Edgar Grades: K-8 | 66 students
125 N 4th Ave
Edgar, WI 54426
(715) 352-3000 8 K-8
- Colby Grades: PK-8 | 98 students
209 S. Second St.
Colby, WI 54421
(715) 223-3033 8.3 PK-8
- Medford Grades: 1-8 | 31 students
W 8492 Apple Ave
Medford, WI 54451 11.1 1-8
- Athens Grades: K-8 | 57 students
309 Mueller St
Athens, WI 54411
(715) 257-7541 11.8 K-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.