Abc Educational Center
Tel: (323) 466-9984
- At ABC Educational Center were are committed to quality in everything we do.
- We know that selecting the right child care provider can be an overwhelming task.
- It will be one of the most important decisions you'll make, because the early years of child care are critical to your child's long-term development.
- At our day care center you and your child will receive the personal attention that we believe is necessary to enhance a trusting relationship.
- As a parent, you will receive the highest quality care for your child in a setting where your child's social, physical, emotional and intellectual development will be nurtured.
- ABC Educational Center provides a well-rounded program for your child.
- On a weekly basis, age-appropriate lesson plans are implemented to stimulate your child's cognitive abilities, speech/language skills, communication, creativity, literacy, math and physical abilities.
- Classrooms are organized by age, and are directed by experienced and credentialed teachers.
- The rooms are spacious, and are arranged into different areas to ensure each child is stimulated to learn and play in a safe and supervised environment.
- Extracurricular activities include computer learning, gymnastics, dance and music. Your child's progress is tracked by the classroom teacher.
- Written assessments and feedback will be provided to you, the parent, to ensure a satisfactory completion of your child's goals.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||47:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-K | 24 students
6550 Fountain Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90028
(323) 469-6155 0.2 PK-K
- New York Grades: NS-12 | 997 students
139 W 91st St
New York, NY 10024
(212) 932-6856 2450.3 NS-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?