Abundant Life Academy
Tel: (973) 667-9700
- Abundant Life Academy is a private, non-denominational, Christian school housed on the Abundant Life Worship Center campus in Nutley, NJ. ALA's mission is to achieve academic excellence while sharing God's love with children and their families.
- Abundant Life Academy is a school you can trust to educate your child.
- Our academy begins with preschool for 3 & 4 year olds and continues through grade 12.
- Equal emphasis is placed on all four levels, pre-k, elementary, middle school, and high school.
- ALA does not recruit high school students since only those who graduate from our 8th grade can proceed to the high school program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||409 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition fees are according to grade level. Please contact the school for more information.|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Montclair Grades: PK-12 | 1054 students
201 Valley Road
Montclair, NJ 07042
(973) 746-9800 3.9 PK-12
- Montclair Grades: PK-12 | 201 students
155 Lorraine Ave
Montclair, NJ 07043
(973) 744-1156 3.5 PK-12
- Union Grades: PK-8 | 351 students
1212 Kelly St
Union, NJ 07083
(908) 688-1063 10.5 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?