Good Shepherd Academy
- The mission of Good Shepherd Academy is to provide a sound foundation of Christian ethics and intellectual achievement, within an atmosphere of Gospel-centered values.
- We consider it of utmost importance that each student be allowed to reach his/her best potential.
- Good Shepher Academy commits itself to strengthen integrity, self-awareness, Catholic identity and respect for de dignity of each person.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||325 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bloomfield Grades: NS-8 | 272 students
50 Byrd Ave
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
(973) 338-8505 1.8 NS-8
- Clifton Grades: PK-8 | 469 students
797 Valley Rd
Clifton, NJ 07013
(973) 779-4700 4.6 PK-8
- Montclair Grades: PK-12 | 1054 students
201 Valley Road
Montclair, NJ 07042
(973) 746-9800 3.2 PK-12
- Union Grades: PK-8 | 351 students
1212 Kelly St
Union, NJ 07083
(908) 688-1063 9.5 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.