Ada S Mckinley School South Care
Tel: (773) 785-3500
- Ada S Mckinley School South Care serves 31 students in grades 9-12 and is a member of the Council of Bilingual Education and the National Association of Private Special Education Centers.
- Ada S Mckinley School South Care religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Council of Bilingual Education|
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Ada S Mckinley School South Care also viewed these schools: Academy Of Scholastic Achievement, Ami Kids Infinity Chicago, Antonia Pantoja High School, British International School of Chicago-South Loop and De La Salle Institute - Institute Campus.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: 10-12 | 176 students
4651 W. Madison
Chicago, IL 60644
(773) 921-1315 14.7 10-12
- Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 20 students
10211 S Crandon Ave
Chicago, IL 60617
(773) 582-8820 3.1 9-12
- Chicago Grades: 10-12 | 146 students
3121 N Pulaski Rd
Chicago, IL 60641
(773) 252-0970 18.1 10-12
- Chicago Grades: NS-12 | 671 students
161 West 9th Street
Chicago, IL 60605
(773) 998-2472 12.6 NS-12
- Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 905 students
3434 S Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60616
(312) 842-7355 9.9 9-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.