Ada S Mckinley School South Care
- Ada S Mckinley School South Care serves 31 students in grades 9-12 and is a member of the Council of Bilingual Education and the National Association of Private Special Education Centers.
- Ada S Mckinley School South Care religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Council of Bilingual Education|
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Ada S Mckinley School South Care also viewed these schools: Academy Of Scholastic Achievem, Ami Kids Infinity Chicago, Antonia Pantoja High School, British International School of Chicago-South Loop and De La Salle Institute.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 194 students
4651 W. Madison
Chicago, IL 60644
(773)921-1315 14.7 9-12
- Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 20 students
10211 S Crandon Ave
Chicago, IL 60617
(773)582-8820 3.1 9-12
- Chicago Grades: 10-12 | 146 students
3121 N Pulaski Rd
Chicago, IL 60641
(773)252-0970 18.1 10-12
- Chicago Grades: PK-12
161 West 9th Street
Chicago, IL 60605
(773)998-2472 12.6 PK-12
- Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 915 students
3434 S Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60616
(312)842-7355 9.9 9-12
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.