Ada S Mckinley School South Care
- Ada S Mckinley School South Care serves 31 students in grades 9-12 and is a member of the Council of Bilingual Education and the National Association of Private Special Education Centers.
- Ada S Mckinley School South Care religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Council of Bilingual Education|
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Ada S Mckinley School South Care also viewed these schools: Academy Of Scholastic Achievem, Ami Kids Infinity Chicago, Antonia Pantoja High School, British International School of Chicago-South Loop and De La Salle Institute.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 194 students
4651 W. Madison
Chicago, IL 60644
(773)921-1315 14.7 9-12
- Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 20 students
10211 S Crandon Ave
Chicago, IL 60617
(773)582-8820 3.1 9-12
- Chicago Grades: 10-12 | 146 students
3121 N Pulaski Rd
Chicago, IL 60641
(773)252-0970 18.1 10-12
- Chicago Grades: NS-12
161 West 9th Street
Chicago, IL 60605
(773)998-2472 12.6 NS-12
- Chicago Grades: 9-12 | 915 students
3434 S Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60616
(312)842-7355 9.9 9-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.