Al-arqam Islamic School
- Islamic school was the dream of every Muslim in the Sacramento area.
- It was realized in the fall of 1998 with the establishment of Al-Arqam School.
- Al-Arqam Islamic School is committed to the education and nurturing of the whole child and to instill in each of its students the principles of submission to the Will of Allah (SWT) as an essential element in achieving excellence academically and personally.
- Our goals are to teach a love for Islam by way of role modeling; to teach the practice of Islam through daily practical implementation; to educate our students according to first-rate standards of academic achievement; to teach our students to strive for excellence so that they may compete effectively in the outside society, universities and work places; and to develop in each student a strong moral and spiritual character, and to build on their individual self worth, discipline, independence, ethical standards, love of learning, sense of citizenship and responsibility.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||284 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Grades: 1-12 | 81 students
4911 47th Ave
Sacramento, CA 95824
(916)393-3633 0.9 1-12
- Sacramento Grades: PK-8
2600 V Street
Sacramento, CA 95818
(916)429-6055 4.7 PK-8
- Sacramento Grades: PK-12 | 495 students
2636 Latham Drive
Sacramento, CA 95864
(916)481-8811 5.2 PK-12
- Antioch Grades: 4-8 | 4 students
600 Alumrock Drive
Antioch, CA 94509
(925)706-7086 40.9 4-8
- Bell Gardens Grades: PK-11 | 161 students
5150 Gage Ave
Bell Gardens, CA 90201
(323)771-9135 361.6 PK-11
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.