- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 441 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 31
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- At Granada Islamic School, our mission is to provide a nurturing and stimulating environment where the students will attain both a strong Muslim identity and solid academic skills which will enable them to become successful adults living to please Allah. Granada Islamic School students will develop love and reverence for Allah and Prophet Mohammad exemplified by displaying a solid Muslim identity that reflects pride in being a Muslim and a clear sense of mission; understanding the teachings of Islam through Quran and Sunnah and their application in the daily life of an American Muslim; displaying character, values and morals that are aligned with the teachings of Islam; and being a positive role model and ambassador for Islam by striving for excellence and promoting good.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Granada Islamic School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Granada Islamic School?
Endorse Granada Islamic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards