Peace Terrace Academy
- Peace Terrace Academy was founded in 1998 and is currently in its 11th year of operation.
- We are committed to developing an Islamic environment for children to not only develop excellent academic skills, but also learn and practice Islamic principles.
- We recognize that school should be a fun and an exciting experience, where children love to learn and are able to excel in all subjects.
- We limit the number of students per class, ensuring optimum Teacher/student ratios to maximize your child's learning potential, and focus on developing strong Islamic understanding.
- We strive to provide a caring, supportive environment where every student is given the opportunity to demonstrate leadership and experience success.
- We have built our course curriculum focusing on the development of children from PreK through 8th grade.
- Our curriculum adheres to the guidelines of the State of California and we have standardized test to measure student aptitude.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hayward Grades: PK-8 | 134 students
22502 Woodroe Ave., Hayward
Hayward, CA 94541
(510) 397-1501 7.5 PK-8
- Oakland Grades: PK-12 | 140 students
9857 Macarthur Blvd
Oakland, CA 94605
(510) 712-1000 12.9 PK-12
- Santa Clara Grades: NS-9 | 469 students
3003 Scott Blvd
Santa Clara, CA 95054
(408) 980-1161 15.1 NS-9
- Antioch Grades: 4-8 | 4 students
600 Alumrock Drive
Antioch, CA 94509
(925) 706-7086 31 4-8
- Bell Gardens Grades: PK-8 | 136 students
5150 Gage Ave
Bell Gardens, CA 90201
(323) 771-9135 330.6 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.