Peace Terrace Academy
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 218 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Peace Terrace Academy was founded in 1998 and is currently in its 11th year of operation. We are committed to developing an Islamic environment for children to not only develop excellent academic skills, but also learn and practice Islamic principles. We recognize that school should be a fun and an exciting experience, where children love to learn and are able to excel in all subjects. We limit the number of students per class, ensuring optimum Teacher/student ratios to maximize your child's learning potential, and focus on developing strong Islamic understanding. We strive to provide a caring, supportive environment where every student is given the opportunity to demonstrate leadership and experience success. We have built our course curriculum focusing on the development of children from PreK through 8th grade. Our curriculum adheres to the guidelines of the State of California and we have standardized test to measure student aptitude.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Peace Terrace Academy?
The application deadline for Peace Terrace Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Peace Terrace Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards