Peace Terrace Academy
- Peace Terrace Academy was founded in 1998 and is currently in its 11th year of operation.
- We are committed to developing an Islamic environment for children to not only develop excellent academic skills, but also learn and practice Islamic principles.
- We recognize that school should be a fun and an exciting experience, where children love to learn and are able to excel in all subjects.
- We limit the number of students per class, ensuring optimum Teacher/student ratios to maximize your child's learning potential, and focus on developing strong Islamic understanding.
- We strive to provide a caring, supportive environment where every student is given the opportunity to demonstrate leadership and experience success.
- We have built our course curriculum focusing on the development of children from PreK through 8th grade.
- Our curriculum adheres to the guidelines of the State of California and we have standardized test to measure student aptitude.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||218 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hayward Grades: PK-8 | 134 students
22502 Woodroe Ave., Hayward
Hayward, CA 94541
(510) 397-1501 7.5 PK-8
- Oakland Grades: PK-12 | 140 students
9857 Macarthur Blvd
Oakland, CA 94605
(510) 712-1000 12.9 PK-12
- Santa Clara Grades: NS-9 | 469 students
3003 Scott Blvd
Santa Clara, CA 95054
(408) 980-1161 15.1 NS-9
- Antioch Grades: 4-8 | 4 students
600 Alumrock Drive
Antioch, CA 94509
(925) 706-7086 31 4-8
- Bell Gardens Grades: PK-8 | 136 students
5150 Gage Ave
Bell Gardens, CA 90201
(323) 771-9135 330.6 PK-8
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.