Peace Terrace Academy
- Peace Terrace Academy was founded in 1998 and is currently in its 11th year of operation.
- We are committed to developing an Islamic environment for children to not only develop excellent academic skills, but also learn and practice Islamic principles.
- We recognize that school should be a fun and an exciting experience, where children love to learn and are able to excel in all subjects.
- We limit the number of students per class, ensuring optimum Teacher/student ratios to maximize your child's learning potential, and focus on developing strong Islamic understanding.
- We strive to provide a caring, supportive environment where every student is given the opportunity to demonstrate leadership and experience success.
- We have built our course curriculum focusing on the development of children from PreK through 8th grade.
- Our curriculum adheres to the guidelines of the State of California and we have standardized test to measure student aptitude.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Islamic School League of America (ISLA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||170 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hayward Grades: PK-8 | 134 students
22502 Woodroe Ave., Hayward
Hayward, CA 94541
(510)397-1501 7.5 PK-8
- Oakland Grades: PK-12 | 410 students
9857 Macarthur Blvd
Oakland, CA 94605
(510)712-1000 12.9 PK-12
- Santa Clara Grades: NS-9 | 469 students
3003 Scott Blvd
Santa Clara, CA 95054
(408)980-1161 15.1 NS-9
- Antioch Grades: 4-8 | 4 students
600 Alumrock Drive
Antioch, CA 94509
(925)706-7086 31 4-8
- Bell Gardens Grades: PK-11 | 161 students
5150 Gage Ave
Bell Gardens, CA 90201
(323)771-9135 330.6 PK-11
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.