Alice Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (361) 668-6636
- Alice Christian School serves 12 students in grades 1-12 and is a member of the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow).
- The student:teacher of Alice Christian School is 2:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Baptist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||12 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||5 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alice Grades: PK-6 | 132 students
615 E 5th St
Alice, TX 78332
(361) 664-6271 1 PK-6
- Alice Grades: PK-8 | 177 students
311 Dewey Ave
Alice, TX 78332
(361) 664-4642 1.7 PK-8
- Kingsville Grades: PK-3 | 25 students
206 N 3rd St
Kingsville, TX 78363
(361) 592-2871 20.3 PK-3
- Bishop Grades: PK-5 | 48 students
801 E Main St
Bishop, TX 78343
(361) 584-2778 20.5 PK-5
- Robstown Grades: PK-8 | 124 students
203 Dunne Ave
Robstown, TX 78380
(361) 387-3814 23.4 PK-8
I am a parent of an 8 year old 3rd grade boy. I am looking to place him in a structured school who can meet his educational needs. My son has ADD, he is a pleasant young man and I would love for him to b part of your school.
- Posted by Parent - nancy
I went to school here and currently have a child enrolled. I graduated top of my college class and owe my education and discipline to ACS, I highly recommend it.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - coree
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.