- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 143 students
- Yearly Tuition: $19,000
- Acceptance rate: 75%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: Jun. 30 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Khaki pants/skirt and School Shirt
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Presbyterian Pan American School is a college preparatory school, grounded in Christian love and service, for young people from the Americas and beyond. Our mission is to challenge these students academically, spiritually, emotionally and physically in order to prepare them for lives that demonstrate Leadership, Inquiry, Faith, and Enterprise (LIFE). We are a mission agency of the Synod of the Sun, affiliated by covenant agreements with the Synod, the Presbyterian Church (USA), and with the national church in Mexico. The academic program provides students with a broad and solid base of knowledge within a highly disciplined and structured environment. We seek to sharpen skills in problem solving, critical thinking and research to ensure each student's success in college. This is made possible by the student teacher ratio of 15:1 and an average class of 20 students. The faculty members are well-qualified by education, their temperament, and from their teaching experience. They make your subjects come alive by relating them to your own life experiences. Faculty members become more than teachers, they become your friends. Various faculty members are involved in the students' lives beyond the classroom as advisers and/or sponsors for various activities on or off campus.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Presbyterian Pan American School cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Presbyterian Pan American School?
What sports does Presbyterian Pan American School offer?
What is Presbyterian Pan American School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Presbyterian Pan American School?
View the Presbyterian Pan American School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Presbyterian Pan American School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards