All Saints Catholic School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 224 students
- Yearly Tuition: $9,335
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Parish CYO, Taekwondo
- All Saints Catholic School, a parish K-8 school with Dominican roots, provides a faith-filled, safe, and nurturing environment in a community that celebrates its traditions and diversity. All Saints School is dedicated to academic excellence, to fostering every child's scholastic success, and to supporting parents in developing respectful, responsible, socially conscious children who grow in their Catholic faith and their ability say yes to life yes to God. All Saints Catholic School is a diverse community composed of students, families, faculty, staff and parishioners bound together in faith. This community strives to foster the development of the whole child-spiritual, intellectual, personal, social and physical- in an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect. The faculty and staff endeavor to support the family as the primary educator by creating a nurturing environment for the whole child. Students are guided in the practice of Christian values and in the understanding of their responsibilities toward one another and the larger community. In an academic setting, teachers challenge students to use the educational opportunities afforded them in furtherance of their personal and intellectual growth. Families are encouraged to build a value system consistent with the Catholic faith and to support the school community in all its endeavors.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does All Saints Catholic School cost?
All Saints Catholic School's tuition is approximately $9,335 for private students.
When is the application deadline for All Saints Catholic School?
The application deadline for All Saints Catholic School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse All Saints Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards