All Saints Catholic School
- All Saints Catholic School, a parish K-8 school with Dominican roots, provides a faith-filled, safe, and nurturing environment in a community that celebrates its traditions and diversity.
- All Saints School is dedicated to academic excellence, to fostering every child's scholastic success, and to supporting parents in developing respectful, responsible, socially conscious children who grow in their Catholic faith and their ability say yes to life yes to God.
- All Saints Catholic School is a diverse community composed of students, families, faculty, staff and parishioners bound together in faith.
- This community strives to foster the development of the whole child-spiritual, intellectual, personal, social and physical- in an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect.
- The faculty and staff endeavor to support the family as the primary educator by creating a nurturing environment for the whole child.
- Students are guided in the practice of Christian values and in the understanding of their responsibilities toward one another and the larger community.
- In an academic setting, teachers challenge students to use the educational opportunities afforded them in furtherance of their personal and intellectual growth.
- Families are encouraged to build a value system consistent with the Catholic faith and to support the school community in all its endeavors.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||224 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hayward Grades: K-8 | 275 students
790 Calhoun St
Hayward, CA 94544
(510)538-5885 2.3 K-8
- Hayward Grades: PK-8 | 365 students
21250 Hesperian Blvd
Hayward, CA 94541
(510)783-3177 2.3 PK-8
- Castro Valley Grades: K-8 | 225 students
3427 Somerset Avenue
Castro Valley, CA 94546
(510)581-3155 2.1 K-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.