All Saints Episcopal Day School
5.00 (6 reviews)
- All Saints Episcopal Day School is an interdenominational school of more than 220 students in Nursery through Eighth Grade, serving children of all faiths since 1985.
- We are located in Hoboken and accredited by the New Jersey Association of Independent Schools, sponsored by All Saints Episcopal Parish, and hold memberships in the National Association of Episcopal Schools and the National Middle School Association.
- Our spirituality program is ingrained in the fabric of our school curriculum and community, lived out through ongoing social action, community service, and self-reflection activities. While we are not a religious school, we were established as an outreach mission of All Saints Parish and founded upon the tenets contained in the Baptismal Covenant: to love our neighbors as ourselves, strive for justice and peace among all people, and respect the dignity of every human being.
- All Saints offers extended hours for before and after school care, a wide variety of enrichment classes for students in all grades, and day camp offerings during extended vacations from school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
National Middle School Association
New Jersey Association of Independent Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||226 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 2 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges from $13,650 for Nursery to $23,850 for Middle School. For detailed information, please visit https://www.allsaintsdayschool.org/admissions/tuition--financial-aid|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Amina O'Kane|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and FieldBasketball, Track and Field,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Cooking Class, Homework Club, MS Hangout, Sandwich Squad, Service Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Arts & Crafts, Choir, Hip Hop
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball, Gym on Wheels, Running Club, Soccer, Yoga
- Please visit https://www.allsaintsdayschool.org/about-us
Profile last updated:
I have been at All Saints since nursery and am now going into fifth grade. I love going to school here because the teachers are so supportive of all that you do. Students are encouraged to try their personal best with everything.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - sophi
I am going into Grade 4 at All Saints Episcopal Day School. I have been there since I was 3 years old. I really like art, writing and math. My favorite art project this year was making sculptures of Shakespeare characters. I made Hecate from MacBeth. My friends at All Saints are lots of fun and great classmates. My teachers at All Saints all have their own personality and make the classes not boring.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - vcora
I am a student going into Grade 6 and I have been at All Saints since Nursery. I really enjoy this program because every day I learn something new and exciting. I am always confident that the information I learn is going to help me. I might use it to do better on a test, or use it later in life. I also enjoy how many extra activities and special classes there are. One more thing that I enjoy about All Saints is that there are always teachers or other people to help you if you are struggling, and need some extra support. All Saints is a great community from learning to being around genuine people.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - jcora
The teachers and staff are wonderful. The curriculum is strenuous but students feel complete support in their need to accomplish their goals and in gaining information. The sense of community is wonderful and the schools' commitment to service and having students aware of the world around them is great. Their learning inside and outside the classroom is hands on and their field trips are chosen well to enrich their lives in ways most other schools in the area do not. My two children couldn't be more excited about going to school every day. For this reason, I highly recommend this school.
- Posted by Parent - Nserr
All saints is a wonderful community driven school. The students and teachers share a bond unlike any school I've seen. The service projects, field trips, and individualized attention go above and beyond the scope of most schools. The small class size and focus on rigorous academics makes All Saints a wonderful fit for any serious student. I highly recommend this institution and a short visit will allow you to see what sets the school apart from many other prestigious schools in the area. I thoroughly enjoy working for All Saints. The staff is a great match for the energy and highly motivated student body. Also, All Saints completes more service work than many other similar private schools in NJAIS.
- Posted by Teacher - avedd
All Saints children are encouraged to be inquisitive and compassionate and make a difference in the classroom and community. I have seen strongly academic children being challenged and under performing students supported. The music and art teachers are outstanding and really round out the academic program
- Posted by Parent - miche
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.