Tel: (540) 751-1065
Allder Montessori in Purcellville, Virginia is a Catholic academic program which offers both a primary program (ages 3-6, half and full day) and an elementary program (ages 6-12).
Classes are five days per week. Each program follows the teachings and principles of Dr Maria Montessori.
Instruction in the Catholic faith will be given in the atrium under the Catechesis of the Good Shepherd method.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(White shirt, Navy pants/skirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Allder Montessori in Purcellville, Virginia offers both a primary program (ages 3-6, half and full day) and an elementary program (ages 6-12). Classes are five days per week. Each program incorporates an atrium and follows the teachings and principles of Dr. Maria Montessori. The school is located on a beautiful rural property with access to nature, fields, and woods. Our Montessori classroom is filled with simple yet beautiful materials scientifically developed by Maria Montessori. This method builds a high degree of self-confidence, love of learning, well developed social skills and an overall joyful disposition. Primary instruction will include presentations in math, language, sensorial skills, and practical life. The comprehensive elementary program will incorporate the "Great Lessons" to inspire the child's wonder and awe in the Universe and the Earth, Life, Humans, Language, and Numbers.
- Classes will seamlessly incorporate the beautiful school property into teaching methods, complementing classroom lessons by exploring nature. This will include outdoor classes and investigating the creek and gardens, as well as the broader available natural resources resident within Loudoun County. Our program follows the "home school co-op" model, fulfilling all educational requirements in Virginia.To foster the spiritual development of the child, instruction in the Catholic faith will be given in the atrium under the Catechesis of the Good Shepherd method. This fulfills the requirements for Catholic religious education including sacrament preparation as applicable. Religious education will also incorporate participation in Catholic Mass as a school community.
- Allder Montessori is being developed by the families who are using it. We are motivated by our desire for more effective educational solutions for our children, with an additional goal of nurturing an authentically Catholic and vibrant community.Limited space is available. Applications are available upon request. Tours are available by appointment.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Purcellville Grades: PK-K | 119 students
205 N Maple Ave
Purcellville, VA 20132
(540) 338-6203 0.6 PK-K
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.