Alpine Montessori School
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Students: 54 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,000
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Annual tuition listed is an average cost. Tuition is paid in 10 monthly installments, by semester, or annually.
% on Financial Aid
- Alpine Montessori has established and maintained an accessible, quality Montessori education for all the children of our community. The school encourages and assists children to reach their full potential while embodying the principles of respect for self, respect for others and respect for the environment. We strive to be a racially and cuturally diverse community of students, parents and staff, dedicated to creating a peaceful environment in which each person is treated wth unconditional positive regard and acceptance. Within such an environment, each student, ages 2.5 to 14, will be empowered and inspired to reach his or her full academic, emotional, physical and spiritual potential.
Endorse Alpine Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.