Anastasis Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Colorado for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Every learner IS UNIQUE, CAPABLE, CURIOUS, CREATIVE AND IN CONSTANT PROCESS OF PIECING TOGETHER HOW THE WORLD WORKS.Our mission is to apprentice children in the art of learning through inquiry, creativity, critical thinking, discernment and wisdom. Our desire is to help kids live an abundant, unforgettable, honest, meaningful story - one clearly defined by faith, hope, and love and book-ended by redemption. We strive to provide an educational model that honors and supports children as the unique and creative individuals God designed them to be. We work to shape the development of the whole child by engaging the mind, body and spirit while inspiring each student to personal excellence.
- Cornerstones of the Anastasis school experience: Inquiry based learning, a strong focus on identity and personalization, experiential learning (1 field trip/week on average), service learning (because kids can be contributing citizens now, not just one day in the future), Reggio-Emilia philosophy, 1:1 technology, project-based, community-oriented.
Endorse Anastasis Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards