Hope Montessori School At Holly Circle
- Hope Montessori School at Holly Circle is owned and operated by Leann Schrag.
- Leann has been involved in the Montessori community since 1993.
- She is recognized as an Internationally Certified Montessori Teacher, holds a B.A. in Family Management and Consumer Economics, and has taught in both Montessori schools and public elementary settings.
- Her love of children and her commitment to the Montessori Method inspired her to start Hope Montessori School in 2002.
- Education should be fun and enjoyable and develop the child's physical, cognitive, social, emotional, and spiritual growth and development.
- Learning should be interesting, motivating and adjustable to the needs of each child.
- The child's role is to attend school with the knowledge and understanding that he or she is safe and secure and will have every opportunity to learn in a challenging, rewarding, culturally accepting, and loving environment.
- We have devoted our future to the education of children.
- We will uphold this devotion by constantly educating ourselves and by being culturally aware, knowledgeable in the growth and development of the children, understanding of parent's/guardian's words and wishes, and forming a partnership in nurturing the whole child.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||91 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Englewood Grades: NS-K | 106 students
6865 S Quebec Street
Englewood, CO 80112
(303)771-4202 0.9 NS-K
- Littleton Grades: K-8 | 108 students
6495 S Colorado Blvd
Littleton, CO 80121
(303)779-0358 1.3 K-8
- Englewood Grades: NS-PK | 105 students
5760 E Otero Avenue
Englewood, CO 80112
(303)795-7085 1.5 NS-PK
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.