Montessori At Fiddlers Green
5.00 (1 review)
- Bright Horizons Montessori at Fiddler's Green is an authentic Montessori school offering full time care and early education for children 6 weeks through 6 years of age, conveniently located just south of Denver Tech Center in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
- We are a half mile west of Arapahoe Rd. and I-25, just north of the Arapahoe Marketplace.
- Montessori at Fiddler’s Green is affiliated with and follows the guidelines of the American Montessori Society.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||69 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- At Bright Horizons Montessori at Fiddler's Green, we recognize how important beginnings are in each child's development, and to each family. We provide a safe, nurturing and engaging environment where your child can learn and develop to their full potential. We are an authentic Montessori school offering full time care and early education for children 6 weeks through 6 years of age. Our school is conveniently located in the Denver Tech Center in Greenwood Village, Colorado. We are a half mile west of Arapahoe Rd. and I-25, just north of the Arapahoe Marketplace. Montessori at Fiddler’s Green is affiliated with and follows the guidelines of the American Montessori Society.
- People that viewed Montessori At Fiddlers Green also viewed these schools: Belle's & Beau's Academy At The Farm.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Aurora Grades: PK-K | 141 students
6150 S Tower Road
Aurora, CO 80016
(303)693-6715 6.4 PK-K
I had my daughter in a traditional daycare from 1 to almost 3. Though the teachers there tried their best, they had a hard time keeping my very active daughter engaged, and my daughter just didn't seem to take well to traditional learning methods like flash cards and worksheets. She learns quickly by association, demonstrated very early in life numerous times when she''d surprise us with something she''d figured out on her own - door locks being a paramount example. I signed her up at this school after taking her on two tours...I had done some research on the Montessori method, and it seemed as if it would be a good fit for my daughter's personality and innate independence. She's been here two weeks and the behavior turnaround has been truly astounding. Her behavior issues are working themselves out each day she's there, and she now happily announces that we''re "going to see Miss Sarah!" every morning when we drive past her old daycare. I know from seeing the change in her and the amazing things she's done in just two weeks here that moving her here was the right choice for us. Everyone at the school is nothing short of amazing, and I highly recommend this school to anyone!
- Posted by Parent - illud
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.