Montessori At Fiddlers Green
Bright Horizons Montessori at Fiddler's Green is an authentic Montessori school offering full time care and early education for children 6 weeks through 6 years of age, conveniently located just south of Denver Tech Center in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
We are a half mile west of Arapahoe Rd. and I-25, just north of the Arapahoe Marketplace.
Montessori at Fiddler’s Green is affiliated with and follows the guidelines of the American Montessori Society.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 69 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- At Bright Horizons Montessori at Fiddler's Green, we recognize how important beginnings are in each child's development, and to each family. We provide a safe, nurturing and engaging environment where your child can learn and develop to their full potential. We are an authentic Montessori school offering full time care and early education for children 6 weeks through 6 years of age. Our school is conveniently located in the Denver Tech Center in Greenwood Village, Colorado. We are a half mile west of Arapahoe Rd. and I-25, just north of the Arapahoe Marketplace. Montessori at Fiddler’s Green is affiliated with and follows the guidelines of the American Montessori Society.
Source: Verified school update
Both of my children are enrolled at Montessori at Fiddler's Green and the experience has been amazing. My son is now 4 and has been at the school since he was 5 months old and my daughter just turned 1 (enrolled since she was 6 months) and I can't wait to watch her learn in grow in such a caring environment! From top to bottom they have made my entire family feel welcomed, and loved!
I had my daughter in a traditional daycare from 1 to almost 3. Though the teachers there tried their best, they had a hard time keeping my very active daughter engaged, and my daughter just didn't seem to take well to traditional learning methods like flash cards and worksheets. She learns quickly by association, demonstrated very early in life numerous times when she''d surprise us with something she''d figured out on her own - door locks being a paramount example. I signed her up at this school after taking her on two tours...I had done some research on the Montessori method, and it seemed as if it would be a good fit for my daughter's personality and innate independence. She's been here two weeks and the behavior turnaround has been truly astounding. Her behavior issues are working themselves out each day she's there, and she now happily announces that we''re "going to see Miss Sarah!" every morning when we drive past her old daycare. I know from seeing the change in her and the amazing things she's done in just two weeks here that moving her here was the right choice for us. Everyone at the school is nothing short of amazing, and I highly recommend this school to anyone!
Endorse Montessori At Fiddlers Green. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.