From the moment your child enters a Bright Horizons Montessori School, he or she will become immersed in a comprehensive, thoughtfully prepared learning environment designed specifically for the needs of the child.
Children from infancy through elementary school thrive in the child-centered, inviting world of a Montessori classroom.
Our classrooms empower children by encouraging them to self-direct their activities in a carefully designed, dynamic environment that fosters learning and invites inquiry.
Children are guided toward establishing a solid foundation for growth and development while acquiring the skills they need throughout their academic pursuits.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Kindergarten-1
- Enrollment: 5 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The Bright Horizons Family Solutions mission is to provide innovative programs that help children, families, and employers work together to be their very best. We are committed to providing the highest-quality child care, early education, and work/life solutions in the world. The Bright Horizons community is a vibrant tapestry made of children, families, and employees who represent many different cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. We strive to create a culture that values and includes every individual and celebrates unique differences. Our commitment to diversity is fundamental to supporting the success of our company, so that we may understand and respond to the challenges of our clients, the needs of the families whom we serve, and the evolving goals of our employees. Our mission is to make a difference in the lives of children and families who are in distress. The Bright Horizons Foundation for Children is commited to improving the quality of life for at-risk children in the communities where Bright Horizons Family Solutions employees live and work.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Montessori At Greenwood Plaza?
The application deadline for Montessori At Greenwood Plaza is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Montessori At Greenwood Plaza. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.