Montessori At Greenwood Plaza
- From the moment your child enters a Bright Horizons Montessori School, he or she will become immersed in a comprehensive, thoughtfully prepared learning environment designed specifically for the needs of the child.
- Children from infancy through elementary school thrive in the child-centered, inviting world of a Montessori classroom.
- Our classrooms empower children by encouraging them to self-direct their activities in a carefully designed, dynamic environment that fosters learning and invites inquiry.
- Children are guided toward establishing a solid foundation for growth and development while acquiring the skills they need throughout their academic pursuits.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||174 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- The Bright Horizons Family Solutions mission is to provide innovative programs that help children, families, and employers work together to be their very best. We are committed to providing the highest-quality child care, early education, and work/life solutions in the world. The Bright Horizons community is a vibrant tapestry made of children, families, and employees who represent many different cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. We strive to create a culture that values and includes every individual and celebrates unique differences. Our commitment to diversity is fundamental to supporting the success of our company, so that we may understand and respond to the challenges of our clients, the needs of the families whom we serve, and the evolving goals of our employees. Our mission is to make a difference in the lives of children and families who are in distress. The Bright Horizons Foundation for Children is commited to improving the quality of life for at-risk children in the communities where Bright Horizons Family Solutions employees live and work.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Englewood Grades: NS-PK | 105 students
5760 E Otero Avenue
Englewood, CO 80112
(303)795-7085 3.1 NS-PK
- Englewood Grades: NS-K | 106 students
6865 S Quebec Street
Englewood, CO 80112
(303)771-4202 1.2 NS-K
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.