Anchored Christian School
- Anchored Christian School is committed to graduating young men and women who are academically sound, patriotic, and so Christ-centered in their lifestyles and worldview that they will discover and do God's will for their lives.
- We believe ACS is to be an extension, reinforcement, and partner with the home, assisting the parent in fulfilling their God-given responsibility to "train up a child in the way he should go".
- The school is designed to assist the home in training the child in a Christ-centered philosophy of life.
- ACS desires to graduate young men and women who are academically sound, patriotic, socially refined, and so Biblically knowledgeable that they will live their lives based on Biblical principles and, in doing so, discover and do God's will for their lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||95 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 8%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Eads Grades: 9-12 | 581 students
76 S. Houston Levee Road
Eads, TN 38028
(901)765-4600 223.2 9-12
- Cordova Grades: PK-8 | 531 students
2100 N. Germantown Parkway
Cordova, TN 38016
(901)388-7321 223.5 PK-8