Apple Blossom School & Family Center
Tel: (203) 834-0344
- School's mission is to further waldorf education by building a waldorf center for family support and early childhood education.
- The family center will prepare each child for his or her future development.
- We will receive the children in warmth, rhythm and reverence.
- The early childhood classes will support the development of the child's physical body and the child's will by teaching through example.
- We will actively work on our own inner growth in an effort to be worthy of imitation.
- The curriculum nurtures the imagination, an important aspect of thinking, through play, artistic activities, and language development with song, puppetry and story telling.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Waldorf Schools of North America|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wilton Grades: NS-K
385 Danbury Road
Wilton, CT 06897
(203) 408-0865 0.6 NS-K
- Wilton Grades: PK-1 | 22 students
345 Belden Hill Rd
Wilton, CT 06897
(203) 762-8500 1.6 PK-1
- Redding Grades: PK-K | 108 students
20 Portland Avenue
Redding, CT 06896
(203) 544-8393 3.2 PK-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.