Town & Country Montessori School
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 30 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Town and Country Montessori School, Inc. is an American Montessori Society affiliate school, and a Member of the Montessori Schools of Connecticut. Town and Country Montessori School is fully licensed by the State of Connecticut.
- Our low teacher/student ratio of 1:10 supports each child's individualized program of lessons. All of our Directresses are American Montessori Society trained with the insight to meet the needs of each child's unique learning style. The school supports staff members in their continued learning by encouraging attendance of Montessori conferences and workshops throughout the year.
- Our community of families draws from Wilton, and other surrounding towns including: Redding, Ridgefield, Weston, Westport, New Canaan, Stamford, Norwalk, Darien, and Rowayton.
- They share the common vision of a Montessori education for their children and the belief of the interdependence of student, school, and home draw them to Town and Country Montessori.
- Parents will remark on the strong bonds of friendships formed with one another during their time at this small, intimate school. Parent hosted monthly gatherings provide time for parents to connect and share experiences with one another. Parents are further supported through parent education evenings sponsored by Town and Country Montessori. We welcome our parents to become involved with the school both inside the classroom and among the school community through accepting one of the many volunteer opportunities available each year.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Town & Country Montessori School?
The application deadline for Town & Country Montessori School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Town & Country Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards