Apple Montessori School
- Nurturing the whole child is the core of all we do. Our mission is to educate, enrich and inspire children to reach their fullest potential as kind, independent, curious and happy individuals.
- We make the most of the critical early learning years by inspiring a lifelong love of learning in a safe and caring environment.
- For over 45 years, we have developed the foundation for a lifetime of school success by inspiring children to love learning. Scientific research shows that Montessori children have an advantage not only academically, but also socially and emotionally.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Fit and Active Spanish, Mad Science
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball Club, Soccer, Tumbling and Gymnastics
- Family-owned Apple offers toddler, preschool, kindergarten, after school daycare and summer session for children ages 18 months to 6 years. Apple has specialized in early childhood education since 1972, benefiting tens of thousands of NJ children.
- Scientific research confirms Montessori children have an advantage academically, socially and emotionally. We are devoted to nurturing the whole child, preparing him or her for success in the classroom and beyond. Apple makes the most of the critical learning years from birth to age by cultivating the unique potential of each child. Our highly trained, warm and wonderful staff takes great pride in encouraging the big and small milestones for your child. Many Apple team members have been with our school 5, 10, 20 and even 30 years.
- Our toddler program fosters independence and facilitate developmental milestones.Our preschool and kindergarten students love learning math, reading and more with hands on materials that bring abstract principles to life.
- Enrichment includes music, art, yoga, character development, baby signs, food tasting, and FasTracKids. Apple has exposed students to a broad spectrum of scientific concepts and mathematics while using technology, engineering and the arts for decades.
- Children use hands on, real world materials to ASK, IMAGINE, PLAN, CREATE and IMPROVE in the classroom and beyond. Our summer program gives children a summer to remember with jam-packed summer fun + learning including STEAM curriculum and daily onsite swim lessons.Children also enjoy theme weeks based on the things children love most, exciting field trips, and fun in-house events. We enforce NJ's School Safety and Security best practice guidelines and offer parent perks like live parent video monitoring.
- Visit us to experience our unmatched approach, meet our nurturing educators who love what they do, and explore our safety-certified school.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Franklin Lakes Grades: PK-8 | 185 students
785 Franklin Lake Road
Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417
(201)891-4250 7.5 PK-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.