Arcata Christian School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 92 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,230
- Average class size: 24 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
solid colors, polo shirts, closed toe shoes with socks
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Arcata Christian School offers instruction in grades K-8. The school offers the finest in curriculum, a dedicated and highly qualified teaching staff, and a family atmosphere. Arcata Christian School exists to encourage families and provide a wholesome environment where students learn to live a Christ-centered life, realize their full academic potential, and share God's love within the school and community.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Arcata Christian School cost?
Arcata Christian School's tuition is approximately $5,230 for private students.
What sports does Arcata Christian School offer?
Arcata Christian School offers 3 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Arcata Christian School?
The application deadline for Arcata Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Arcata Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards