Ashleys Private School
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Kindergarten-4
- Enrollment: 87 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Founded and directed by Raymond and Sharon Ashley, Ashleys Private School has been in operation in Cedar Hill, Texas since 1979. Serving Preschool (age 3) - 4th grade, the school continually strives for an environment of educational excellence where students are challenged to develop intellectually and physically through a comprehensive curriculum. Focusing on integrity, academics, discipline and esteem, Ashleys provides a value-based education as a foundation for your child's future. We look forward to your visit! Ashleys Private School has a unique and successful combination of solid academics, a loving environment, and valuable character building lessons based on Christian values. The teachers and staff at Ashleys recognize the uniqueness of each student and strive to prepare each child to respond to the opportunities and challenges of the twenty-first century. Students at Ashleys Private School experience a flexible curriculum with a strong emphasis on basic academic skills. Reading begins in kindergarten using a phonics-based system. Ashleys students consistently achieve at or above national norms in reading, math, language arts and science as demonstrated by the Stanford Achievement Test.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Ashleys Private School?
The application deadline for Ashleys Private School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Ashleys Private School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards