- Founded and directed by Raymond and Sharon Ashley, Ashleys Private School has been in operation in Cedar Hill, Texas since 1979.
- Serving Preschool (age 3) - 4th grade, the school continually strives for an environment of educational excellence where students are challenged to develop intellectually and physically through a comprehensive curriculum.
- Focusing on integrity, academics, discipline and esteem, Ashleys provides a value-based education as a foundation for your child's future.
- We look forward to your visit! Ashleys Private School has a unique and successful combination of solid academics, a loving environment, and valuable character building lessons based on Christian values.
- The teachers and staff at Ashleys recognize the uniqueness of each student and strive to prepare each child to respond to the opportunities and challenges of the twenty-first century.
- Students at Ashleys Private School experience a flexible curriculum with a strong emphasis on basic academic skills.
- Reading begins in kindergarten using a phonics-based system. Ashleys students consistently achieve at or above national norms in reading, math, language arts and science as demonstrated by the Stanford Achievement Test.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||87 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LancasterGrades: PK-8 | 53 students
1311 Johns Ave
Lancaster, TX 75134
LancasterGrades: PK-12 | 51 students
643 W Wintergreen Road
Lancaster, TX 75134
Cedar HillGrades: PK-12 | 616 students
1231 E Pleasant Run Road
Cedar Hill, TX 75104