Aspen Park Montessori
Tel: (303) 668-1532
- Aspen Park Montessori offers a program for preschoolers ages 3 to 6 and kindergartners based on the principles and teachings of Dr.Maria Montessori. Montessori education is based on the belief that children are individuals with their own strengths, needs, likes and learning styles.
- Our classrooms are filled with Montessorial materials and STEM projects that help impart a range of levels and concepts.
- Everything is arranged so that at a moment's notice a teacher can teach a student or students the concept they need to know, or students can reach for the same material and use it in the way that they were taught so that they can practice a concept that they are working on. Our teachers work with individuals, small groups, and larger groups with both planned and spontaneous lessons.
- Children are given time and space to concentrate as individuals, or together in pairs or groups. With over 40 years of combined teaching experience, our staff is comprised of caring, intuitive educators, each with their own practical knowledge of Montessori methods and materials as well as the latest innovations in Technology.
- Every teacher at Aspen Park Montessori is highly qualified, and provides personalized approach to educating each child depending on their developmental stage and needs. Santiago R. Grado, Executive Director, holds a Master`s Degree in K-12 Education, Leadership and Supervision, and an MBA. Aspen Park Montessori is a firm believer of Personalized Learning, Blended Learning, Project Based Learning and is child-centered environment. All materials are easily within the child's reach, placed on shelves at their levels, and designed to fit a child's hand.
- Children learn by making discoveries with the materials and interactions with teachers and peers, cultivating concentration, motivation, respect for themselves and others, and a love of learning. Each Montessori School is a little different. Aspen Park Montessori prides itself as an innovative school that offers opportunities in Montessori, STEM and learning World Languages which is inclusive and is not steeped in a particular belief system.
- Aspen Park Montessori celebrates all families and children. The Kindergarten program is offered to children who will be attending first grade the following fall term.
- Kindergarten lessons and experiences are presented with more advanced materials and concepts.
- The principles of STEM and World Languages are taught as individual subjects, and infused into other Montessorial curriculum areas as well.
- Subjects taught: 1. Practical Life 2. Sensorial 3. Language Arts (includes reading, story building, and poetry) 4. Mathematics (Decimal systems into 1,000`s, addition, and subtraction) 5. Cultural Studies 6. STEM (SciencesTechnology, Engineering & Mathematics) 7. World Languages such as Spanish for P & K, (Chinese for Middle Schools and Russian for High School will be offered later when we expand)
- All Aspen Park Montessori students will also benefit from low student-to-teacher ratios (typically 10-1) with an aide.
- If you compare before and after-school care (the reality for many parents), plus the cost of full-day kindergarten at many local schools, our tuition is quite competitive..
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Working on summer programs. Will be providing details on website as soon as we can confirm our plans. www.aspenparkmontessori.org|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,000|
|Tuition Notes||$1000 - 5 Full Days *Before Zone - 7-8:30am - $125 *After Zone - 3:30-5:30pm - $175 *-Unavailable at time due to COVID-19|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Santiago R. Grado|
|Admissions Associate||Loriann Grado|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Spanish Language Program
- Aspen Park Montessori (APM) offers a program for preschoolers ages 3-6 and kindergartners based on the principles and teachings of Dr.Maria Montessori. iMontessori education is based on the belief that children are individuals with their own strengths, needs, likes and learning styles, which complimented with technology will improve their chances of success in future endeavors. Our classrooms are filled with materials that help impart a range of levels and concepts. Everything is arranged so that at a moment's notice a teacher can teach a student or students the concept they need to know, or students can reach for the same material and use it in the way that they were taught so that they can practice a concept that they are working on. Our teachers work with individuals, small groups, and larger groups with both planned and spontaneous lessons. Children are given time and space to concentrate as individuals, or together in pairs or groups. Our STEM programs allows our children to grow with the evergrowing pace of today's technology.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Evergreen Grades: 6-8 | 54 students
6979 Hwy 73
Evergreen, CO 80437
(303) 674-0093 3.3 6-8
- Evergreen Grades: K-8 | 80 students
27826 Alabraska Lane
Evergreen, CO 80439
(303) 670-1721 3.7 K-8
- Evergreen Grades: 3-9
4761 Forest Hill Rd
Evergreen, CO 80439
(303) 674-6681 5.9 3-9
- Evergreen Grades: PK-3 | 73 students
29740 Tourtdale Scenic Dr
Evergreen, CO 80439
(303) 670-0093 7.4 PK-3
- Littleton Grades: PK-K | 172 students
6100 S Devinney Way
Littleton, CO 80127
(303) 972-3162 8.7 PK-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?