- Evergreen Academy's mission is to provide a challenging school experience, to build a caring community and to make the Gospel of Christ relevant to its community.
- The Academy stresses solid preparation in the fundamental academic skills of reading, writing, mathematics, science, history and geography.
- Weekly classes in music, art, physical education and foreign language compliment our curriculum.
- The curriculum incorporates the best of the Western tradition and modern innovation in a creative, values-centered approach.
- Each student receives personalized instruction from dedicated teachers to help him/her become a successful, productive and independent member of our free society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Evergreen Grades: 6-8 | 54 students
Evergreen, CO 80437 0.4 6-8
- Evergreen Grades: 5-10 | 18 students
4761 Forest Hill Rd
Evergreen, CO 80439 2.4 5-10
- Conifer Grades: PK-K | 40 students
25782 Vosler Street
Conifer, CO 80433
(720)990-1184 3.7 PK-K
- Evergreen Grades: PK-3 | 73 students
29740 Tourtdale Scenic Dr
Evergreen, CO 80439 3.7 PK-3
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.