Tel: (303) 670-1721
- Evergreen Academy's mission is to provide a challenging school experience, to build a caring community and to make the Gospel of Christ relevant to its community.
- The Academy stresses solid preparation in the fundamental academic skills of reading, writing, mathematics, science, history and geography.
- Weekly classes in music, art, physical education and foreign language compliment our curriculum.
- The curriculum incorporates the best of the Western tradition and modern innovation in a creative, values-centered approach.
- Each student receives personalized instruction from dedicated teachers to help him/her become a successful, productive and independent member of our free society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Evergreen Grades: 6-8 | 54 students
6979 Hwy 73
Evergreen, CO 80437
(303) 674-0093 0.4 6-8
- Evergreen Grades: 3-9
4761 Forest Hill Rd
Evergreen, CO 80439
(303) 674-6681 2.4 3-9
- Conifer Grades: PK-K | 40 students
25782 Vosler Street
Conifer, CO 80433
(303) 668-1532 3.7 PK-K
- Evergreen Grades: PK-3 | 73 students
29740 Tourtdale Scenic Dr
Evergreen, CO 80439
(303) 670-0093 3.7 PK-3
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?