Bay Meadows Kindercare
The teachers and staff at San Mateo KinderCare strongly believe that each child grows and develops at their own pace.
Our teachers honor these differences by providing children with customized attention and activities that enable them to learn and grow at their own paces, in their own way.
Our teachers have an average tenure of five years at our center and an average of ten years in the Early Childhood Education field.
Our teachers are all Early Childhood Education certified. We have a couple of teachers who have their Master Teaching Permit.
We support our teachers in their professional development and ongoing education.
All of our teachers are here because the love the joy of teaching!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 24 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to San Mateo (Bay Meadows) KinderCare! Our center has been serving children for over 10 years. We are excited to continue that tradition of quality! We believe in fostering whole child development. Every classroom has a special curriculum tailored specifically for that age group. Please stop by and check us out! '‚'‚'‚'‚'‚'‚'‚'‚'‚
- The health and safety of our students is our number one priority. Our teachers are First Aid and Pediatric CPR certified. Our center has a locked key pad entrance, secured gated playgrounds, and safety bells on all doors in the building. We are a "Nut Free" facility.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
Endorse Bay Meadows Kindercare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?